Friday, April 12, 2013

TWITTER DRIVES ME CRAZY!

Okay so I have found some VERY useful things on Twitter and I love connecting with People who have the same passions, thoughts or views on everything! But when I get on twitter I feel overwhelmed, like ALL THE TIME! I look at the first post "Oh that looks Interesting" and I click on the link which then takes me to an awesome website I check out and by the time I'm done checking it out, adding it to my bookmarks or saving the web address somewhere I get back to my Twitter and there are 200+ new posts!!!!!  Its driving me Crazy and very interesting all at the same time! We'll just leave with the word "OVERWHELMING"

At any rate today on Twitter I found some neat helpful checklists to starting and managing your own AWESOME business! I looked into Non-Profit Bylaws and Sample By-laws and again tried to compare between Non-Profit and LLC..... I can't wait till Sue and I get to venture out to the South Dakota Early Childhood Education Conference! There is so much exciting workshops and speakers planning on being there!

The Speaker I am most excited about right now is MK Mueller! She is the Author of "8 to Great" A book I received as a gift and something alot of my family members have strived to communicate to others!

"Everyone agrees that attitude is everything, but just try to get a group of people to agree on what attitude is! That's where MK Mueller's patented and powerful FGH Formula for Positive Attitude comes in. In her newest presentation, she shares the 8 simple steps for feeling good and staying positive, and shows how to live them, coach them, parent them, and benefit from them at work and at play! In this 2-6 hour presentation, participants will learn and practice:

1. Get the Picture--Practice defining and visualizing the end result with a fun technique.
2. Risk--Learn MK's amazing formula for making the best decision every time.
3. Full Responsibility--Learn MK's process for ending blame of others for good.
4. Feel all your Feelings--Learn a powerful method for dealing effectively with strong emotions in self and others.
5. Honest Communication--Learn how to stop 3rd party communication and end defensiveness
6. FGH: Forgiveness of the Past--Learn how to forgive self and others and get free from the past
7. FGH: Gratitude for the Present--Learn the daily process for staying positive and grateful in the present moment.
8. FGH: Hope for the Future--Learn how to replace needless anxiety and worry with confidence in goals and dreams.

ARE YOU JEALOUS YET?!?!?!?! EXCITED?!?!?! I'm going to write notes and then I'm going to read the book again and I'll write about it right here on my blog :)

International trainer and author MK Mueller began her professional life as a high school teacher when she hit rock bottom and found herself in a domestic violence shelter. She eventually began a support group with five neighbors which quickly grew to hundreds coming to hear her message each week. Now she trains over 100,000 people each year -- from homeless shelters to fortune 500 Executives-- in the concepts from her first book "Taking care of me: The Habits of Happiness as well as those of her new book, 8 to Great: The Powerful Process for Positive Change.

I am so excited to venture out with my Employee and Friend Sue Sell to go listen to this woman, and MANY MANY Other inspiring people! We're going to come back with a new outlook on life, and new exciting ideas for the daycare!!!!!

Hope you're having a great day!

By the way.... My husband asked what i was writing about, then he decided I must be talking about him shoveling snow all day and looking Hott :) So guess what I wrote about :) Babe you're hott! :P LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment