Monday, December 10, 2012

More Thoughts and Catching up....

So I got my State Licensing packet in the mail Saturday..... makes me almost giddy to get started :P Its a lot of paperwork and my screen doors are all messed up.

This weekend I took a bit of time off..... Went to Rapid City and shopped with my hubby! My baby sister and Brother-in-law watched our kiddos for us so we could finish up! It was NOT relaxing by any means, I was pretty stressed out with all the people.... Its funny how I can be in a room with 12 little kids any given day and still not be half as stressed as I am in a huge store full of people! Whew!

Things I plan on working on this week include:
Laundry
Dishes
Cleaning
Taking care of my children and daycare.....
My non-profit to-do list of over 100
Filling out paperwork for State Licensing
Fundraisers to raise money for the Daycare Center
Daydreaming about the center
and the list goes ON AND ON AND ON!!!!!!!




If you would like to help make my dreams come true and Martin SD community better please donate to the cause of "Love, Laugh, Dance & Play Daycare and Community Center."
Please Donate to:
Deanna Coleman
PO Box 314
Martin SD 57551

No comments:

Post a Comment