Monday, December 10, 2012

30 Day Challenge Day 8

Day 8 –30 Day Challenge
 A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life

Wow there are so many moments.... But my most satisfied moment even though my whole world was falling apart around me and the floors had been ripped out from under me.... Even in my darkest times I found satisfaction.... The most satisfied was when my husband was baptized! July 25, 2010. I cannot explain the feelings I felt that day! 

July 12, 2006 when I got married was a very satisfying day as well
July 25, 2006 I welcomed my first daughter into the world :)
May 2, 2010 I welcomed my first Son into the world,
May 3, 2012 I welcomed my baby girl into the world.....

There are many many satisfying moments in my life, I have satisfying moments every day! It could just consist of a smile, hug or kiss from one of my children, it could be a feeling i get.... I love life and all the satisfying moments I'll take those dark times and smash them back into the Devils face because I have a life worth living for, and those dark times.... They go away... you get through them, you find new things to make you happy, and deal with the old things until they don't hurt any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment