Monday, December 3, 2012

30 Day Challenge Day 1


Day 1 -30 Day Challenge


Your current relationship. If single, discuss being single.

My Current relationship status is Married, I am married to a wonderful man who completes our lives and works very hard. My Husbands name is, Cedric Coleman, He is a Flight Paramedic with Black Hills Life Flight, he also works as a substitute for the Bennett County Schools, and works as a Paramedic at Bennett County Hospital! He loves to cook (Which is the main reason I married him!) Just kidding but it was one of my top 10 things i needed in a husband! LOL 
He is an awesome Father, wonderful Husband and overall really great guy :) 
We like to photograph together, travel, talk about plans and dreams for our futures and our childrens' futures. He has taught me many things in life, and like all couples we have had our struggles and continue to have small struggles but we are made stronger from them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment