Wednesday, December 19, 2012

30 Day Challenge Day 19

Day 19 –30 Day Challenge
 Your biggest regret in life


I try not to have any regrets in life... after all you learn from everything life throws your way.... and mistakes are part of life.... I do however have two regrets....

1. I didnt' get to say Goodbye to my Father.... (Not sure if that was even possible but I still regret it!) I was mad at him when he passed away.... I still have anger.... I love him so much he gave me life... I just have so many questions that will never be answered......

2. I didn't get to say Goodbye to One of my BEST friends in high School.... for 5 years we were together..... For 5 years he was my best friend... I still think about him alot and again there are so many questions! Even though both of us had moved on in life.... My biggest regret is not being there for him when and if he needed me.... I wasn't there for his family when he left this world and I wasn't there..... Its a regret that again I can't fix.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment