Monday, December 10, 2012

30 Day Challenge Day 6

Day 6 – 30 Day Challenge
 Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality

My Zodiac sign is: Aquarius


Traditional
Aquarian Traits
Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual
On the dark side....

Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached


This pretty much explains me :) I don't know about all the "Dark Side Comments" But maybe they'll come later in life LOL. 
If you go to the link i've provided it explains much more. I think my sign does explain alot of my personality however I am me, i'm not a sign, there are many traits I hold that are not explained here but I have to say the most about me is that I am Friendly, Honest and Loyal. I am an aquarius but most of all I am me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment