Tuesday, December 4, 2012

30 Day Challenge Day 4

Day 4 – 30 Day Challenge


Your Views on religion

I love God! I feel his presence in my life, in my family and friends :) I love talking to God and praying to God.... Singing to him and praising him for everything he has done in my life! I am a christian, I grew up Presbyterian and am still a member there, I also went to a Non Denominational (Christian) Church in Virginia and Babtist, I feel the most accepted, loved and presence of God in the Non-Denominational Church! 

I attended and am currently still a member and youth Elder at Lindsay Memorial Presbyterian church. I am also a member of Tree Of Life Ministries in Lynchburg Virginia! (This is where my whole family are members)

To me it doesn't matter what Christian Religion you are, you are all children of God, we are all going to the same place in the end if we are loving and living for God. Some religions I feel go a little too far to make their people conform to what they think a person's looks/actions ect should be... But I do not look down on anyone, and I pray for those who do not have a God to pray to, because I don't know where I would be without my God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment