Monday, December 10, 2012

30 Day Challenge Day 10

Day 10 – 30 Day Challenge
Your guilty pleasure (or pleasures)

OH I have FINALLY caught up! Today is December 10th 2012, and I'm going to tell you about my guilty Pleasures...... hmmmmmm


1. Oreos.... 
2. Sleep
3. Reading Love stories you know the ones with ALL the details!
4. Driving FAST! (Speeding)
5. I like to have a cigarette when I go out.... I mean most people like a Drink I like to smoke one or two....
6. Cuddling with my babies after they've gone to sleep.... 
7. Listening to my music as loud as it will go! 
8. LONG hot and steamy Showers....
9. Bad Weather, storms, and natural disasters.... 
10. LIGHTNING, Thunder Storms (LOVE THEM)



Hmmmm I think thats about it! LOL I know number 5 is bad for my health but hey don't judge me :P Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment