Thursday, May 23, 2013

48 Things You Never Knew About Me!

I found this on someone else's blog and thought I'd like to do it! Thank you Kate P. for your idea!!!!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

Yes, My name is Deanna (Dean) Grandpa Dean Smith, Father Troy DEAN Smith, (Anna) My mother Anna! :) I know there were more my  mom has written in my baby book! But these are the three I can remember right off hand!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

Well I've always been a very emotional person so I cry when I'm happy, mad, sad, LOL The last time I cried was last night!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

Yes I do :)

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

I love cotto salami, pickled bologna, and turkey :)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

Well I have 3 biological children: Brooklyn 6, Easton 3, and Azylen 1. Then I have 10 or more children that I consider a HUGE part in my life!!! LOL But only three of them are with me 24/7!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

Totally! I think i am a pretty great friend :)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?

I like to kid around alot and sometimes! But I don't like the whole meaning of sarcasm.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

Honestly probably not now.... Before I became a mother I would have I loved doing things like that but now i get stuck with all the what ifs.... and who would take care of them if I had an accident?

10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

 LOL well i do if my children are watching because I don't want them to not untie their shoes.... But if they're not looking i don't LOL is that bad?

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Tootie Fruitys,

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
 yes, I am pretty strong in my faith, my views, my priorities.... Physically I would say no but then considering i gave birth to three children, I would say YES! :)

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM....

Vanilla, because I can put whatever I feel like at that moment on it!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Whether they are smiling or not!

15. RED OR PINK?

Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

Physically: Love Handles.... Other than that I am pretty happy with myself :)

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

I miss alot of people.... I miss my father the most just want his grandchildren to meet him!

18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?

Less getting upset with my children and more understanding where they are coming from or why they are doing something in particular.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm not wearing any shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Speghetti, peas and milk

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The dishwasher, washing machine and complete quiet while the kids are sleeping for nap.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
 Green :)

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

 Rain, Fresh cut grass, Wet dirt, and mangos!

24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?

They are more important now than they were 6 years ago... But still not my life...

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE

 Both sound amazing but if i had to choose it would be the mountain hideaway

26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?

Basketball

27. HAIR COLOR

 My hair is natural its reddish brown with blonde, black and red highlights.

28. EYE COLOR?

 Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

no

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

so many.... But all time is mashed potatoes, or spaghetti!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

I love happy endings :)

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Safe Haven

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
 Red

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

I Like both to an extent my favorites are fall and spring.

35. FAVORITE DESSERT?

 Coffee Cake, Oreos.

36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?

 Cardio :)

37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?

Computer

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Taking Care of Me By MK Mueller!

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
 No mouse just my labtop!

40. FAVORITE SOUND

Children Laughing/giggling

41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC! 
 I don't have a favorite I love it all!!!!!

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME....
1600 miles living away from home.... Florida is probably the furthest though!

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

I think i have many talents! I'm a super hero! LOL

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Gordon Nebraska!

45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Martin, South Dakota!

46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
 Tannish yellow?

47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? 
Charcoal Grey

48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
 yes that was fun :) I like talking about me LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment