Tuesday, October 15, 2013

And the world turns again.....

So we have made it official now our family will be moving again. This time closer to my husbands job. It will be nice to be near to my husband and we will definitely get to see him more now. But I can't help but feel a little list in my own life plans..... I thought I had finally found what I loved doing most as a job as a daycare provider. But I'm not sure I want to start all over again with this business. I've been told I can be a stay at home mom and this is both exciting is horrifically scary!!!! I can see great things and then I know myself..... I guess we will see how I do with this new life starting in June. Maybe I'll become a full time blogger, event planner, and mommy. Some photography on the side and watch someone else's children once in a while..... I can't et over the feeling that I'm giving up on everything I've worked so hard for the last 3 years.... But then I keep thinking all the money I've actually raised will go to an awesome business/club in our community that really deserves it! There is so much more I'm worried about but for now I'll just keep working on making my last little bit of time with these awesome small human beings the best so try remember me as the bestest babysitter they've ever had!!! :p until then I plan to finish my CDA (Child Development Associates) and maybe I'll be the director of a daycare center when I'm finished with the whole stay at home mom bit! Lol hope you're having a Great day.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Deanna! I'll miss you AND your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much Anne :) I will miss you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete