Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Day In The Life Of Deanna..... Sunday November 24, 2013

Please forgive me I will probably forget something in this list of hours and things i"ve done today... After all there are not enough words to tell you what a full time mommy, business owner and student do in one day! And Sundays are my resting days LOL I do so much more during the week!

3:00am: Wake up to Screaming from my baby girl Azylen... Up go get her from her crib and bring her to bed with Mommy and Brooklyn....
3:15am: Brooklyn is running a temp again go to get the Tylenol, Give her a dose and force her to drink a glass full of gaterade
4:00 am : Easton Comes in to sleep with all of us: Its now Me, Brooklyn, Easton and Azylen all in my Queen Size bed, sleeping (Wouldn't have it any other way) I have my teeny tiny spot and enjoy cuddling with them all...
6:00 am: wake up Easton isn't in our bed anymore.... I hear chomping sounds as he comes flying back in the room. "Easton what are you eating?" Easton: "Lizzy's Cakes" "They're in my room under my bed" he crawls back into bed and toss...turn.....toss....turn.... AZYLEN IS UP :) well now there are two awake and all I wanted to do was sleep until 7 or something???? Azylen is still near but she is playing with something near my closet when up jumps Maddie (Our Golden Lab) Wines through the window and scares the Scream right out of Azylen who JUMPS back on the bed screaming "MOMMA!!!!!!!" Then she laughs when she realizes its just "PUPPY!!!!" and pointing then she needs to talk to Maddie... through the window... since nobody is listening Including Maddie she continues to get louder and louder... Until Easton Joins in!!! I guess its time to get up!!!!
6:15 Put in a load of laundry, check on Brooklyn who is moaning because she really wanted to sleep in! LOL
6:45 am: Breakfast time!!! its been decided we're having poptarts this morning!!! with a glass of milk.. Mommy gets everyone set up... Azylen decides she's going to sit on the floor to eat and make Chocolate milk with her pop tart! Proceeds to make quite the mess but she ate most of it :)
7:15am: Feed the Doggies Bronx, and Maddie. Mommy is sweeping the kitchen floor.... Spot Mopping up the milk from Azylen....
7:30 am: Looking up something on Pinterest to figure out what we should do today....
7: 45 am: Coffee.... Folding Laundry, put in a new load of laundry and strip Easton, Azylen, and my bed to wash (GETTING RID OF ALL THIS SICKNESS)
8:00am: Music comes on and I start to dance.... Kids dance with me :) Brooklyn goes to her room to start cleaning...
830 am: Thought I should start on my Family Christmas Letter for 2013!!! Got frustrated so I started Dusting, vaccuming and showing easton how to dust....Lizzy comes upstairs to help clean and dust :)
9:00am: Attempt to try something I found on Pinterest for my MIcrofiber couches.... Its ALOT of work and not sure if its working so I'll let it dry and see... before I do anymore...
9:45 am: Cleaning Easton and Azylens room, vaccume it. Brooklyn says her head hurts really bad, it hurts to walk so after looking at her rash (Developed Friday night) I decide she can have some motrin for her headache...
10:00 am: Still cleaning, music, dancing, sweep the kitchen floor again because Easton and Azylen were eating crackers and the little crumbs follow everywhere they went!!!! Check facebook to check out the latest news....
10:30am: Give Brooklyn her Second Dose of Antibiotics for STREP THROAT!
10:41am: Trying to secure a great substitute helper for daycare tomorrow as I'd like to continue monitoring Brooklyn until she is all better! Hope she can do it, but if she can't Cedric will be home I guess he is just as good :)
10:45am: Lizzy leaves us to go to work! Change Azylens diaper and get her dressed, Easton gets dressed, Brooklyn is still cleaning her room, I go downstairs to check on her... Cedric Calls he is going to the store and to get something to eat then he'll be on his way home!!! (WE haven't seen him since early Wednesday Morning!!!!!!!)
11:00am: Decided i needed to go to the store to get some more gaterade to continue pushing fluids in Brooklyn. Took Easton and Azylen with me :)
11:15am: Home, put Pizza in the oven for lunch, Laundry again!!!!! Picked up the living room (Didn't I already do this?) Brooklyn brings up her dirty clothes from her room (I WAS almost done... ) Send Brooklyn down with her clean clothes to put away... And take the OVERFLOWING basket of clean clothing to Easton and Azylens room to put away!
11:45am: Decided that I needed to continue my christmas letter for 2013.... stopped at Easton... I mean what can i say???? LOL1
12:00 pm: LAUNDRY, Pizza is smelling really good :) Kids are now watching some TV.. All of them cuddled up together on the couch I sure love these babies :) What would I do without them???? Enjoying my first cup of coffee (Yes I made it then I forgot about it!!!) Catch up on THIS post! Go to Work on my CDA Class :)
12:06: DIdn't I just tell you the Pizza smelled good???? Well its burnt... Story of my life :) Glad my kids still eat Burnt food because when mommy cooks thats what they get :P Easton is now up to the kitchen table drawing :) HE is so proud of his photo he hangs it on the Refrigerator!
12:08pm: Easton Helps me clean off the table, by coloring on his paper, finding the pizza cutter for me and then putting things away :) Has to show me all about his pictures!!!! "Mom did you see this???? I put my hand on there!" "Look Mom!!!" "Look at this color!!!" "I"m going to let these markers dry because I don't want them to be so hard!"
12:15pm: Eating our Pizza!
12:25pm: Brooklyn is cooking up a welcome home Surprise for daddy :) :) :) Easton wants to help but he just keeps getting frustrated because Brooklyn won't listen to his ideas... So mommy gets to deal with his newest temper tantrum.... Once he calms down he finally tells me that he really really really wants to "WElbomb daddy home too!!!!" he is appeased by letting him draw a picture for daddy!
12:30pm: Azylen and Easton down for nap, Deanna is Multi-tasking overseeing Brooklyns art, CDA Classes on Behavioral issues in children, and Cleaning my microfiber couch!!!! How do I do it you ask? I don't know it just happens.... Classes end up being longer than 1 hour though LOL!
1:00pm: Another load of laundry. Still trying to get Easton to take his nap. Brooklyn is still working on her picture for her daddy.
1:30 pm: Working on CDA, writing notes and Facebook as well inbetween slides: Just put out a question for the Pros/Cons of each town we are thinking about living in. Spearfish, Sturgis, BlackHawk, Hot Springs and LEad/Deadwood. Easton has finally closed his eyes and drifted off into a peaceful nap... Continuing my CDA Class like a good student :P
2:00 pm. CDA and facebook while kids nap. Brooklyn is watching Disney sitting next to me while I study.
3:00pm Laundry, and more CDA Work
3:30pm. Azylen and Easton are now up from their nap. All the kids are quiet and enjoying playing with dolls, and watching TV while mommy finishes up her CDA hour of Toileting/Toothbrushing and Handwashing! Catch up on this post. Tidying up the kitchen AGAIN, Living room AGAIn and getting ready for a great afternoon with my babies :)
3:50pm: Daddy is HOME!!!!! Music on, cleaning commences, Laundry continues, and Brooklyn's in the shower getting ready to get her Hair done
4:00 Enjoying daddy time! The kids are all over him! :) Putting groceries away, more laundry.
4:30: Lizzy is home from work and....The hair session Begins!!!! Little teeny tiny Mini braids all over her head... is the goal....
6:00: Dinner is ready Cedric made Chef Salad and Pizza!!! Its amazing that Easton likes salad!!! I've never seen a kid who enjoyed salad as much as him!!!
Back to Hair....  (Cinniman Rolls) Hair.... Hair.... DONE at 8:30pm!!!!
8:30pm: Wrap Brooklyns Hair for bedtime, Dress Easton and Azylen change diaper, Send them to daddy for goodnight love and he puts them to bed :) Its so nice to have him home!!!! Tuck Brooklyn in...
9:00 Putting sheets on my bed and making it, ONE MORE load of laundry for the night. CDA Classes time...
9:30pm: Trying to do CDA Classes, as Lizzy talks to me about the differences between her roses and mine... She is jealous my roses look better than hers... Then She PLUCKS one of my roses out of the vase and demands I find her a Clothes Pin so she can hang it upside down!!!! All the while I'm trying not to let her see what I am writing! Cedric is occupied putting a puzzle together...
9:44Pm: Lizzy is STILL not doing her homework she is currently pushing all the roses, "Have you ever noticed that roses have like branch things?" Haha "It looks Cool" Pushes papers and her mountain dew away and then says "These things are distracting me so I'm moving them!" (I wonder why again do I wait till the kids are asleep to do My CDA? Lizzy is just as needy as the kids!

LOL Jk Anyways I've gotten 3 classes done today I'm proud, Laundry is almost caught up, Couch is cleaner, house is vaccumed and I feel good!!! I shall go to bed now! :) I love being a mom! I love being me! Thank you for reading a day in the Life of Deanna....

No comments:

Post a Comment