Friday, November 30, 2012

Asking for Donations.....

How do you ask for Donations for something you've dreamed about for forever?!?!?! How do you Accept Help from someone you don't know? Many things have been going through my head the last week.... How am I going to do this? Where is the money going to come from to build my business from the ground up?!?!?!?


So here Goes: I am asking for any Donations.... ANy Ideas on Funding from you! I have outlined in an earlier post what I am working on doing for the Martin Community! I have a dream and I'm going to achieve it! My goal is to achieve it within ONE YEAR!

I have started planning on two fundraisers for the coming year:

  • A Block Party and 
  • A Formal Gala or in other words (Adult Prom) 
I will be looking into grants, and also will look into Loans.... But i need to raise the majority of the funds by myself with your help.... Please help me built the very needed and wanted Daycare Community Center here in Martin SD. 

Any Donations can be sent to:

Deanna Coleman
PO Box 314
Martin SD 57551

Love, Laugh, Dance & Play Daycare..... :) Its a dream..... It will happen :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment