Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

Good Morning. Happy Easter Everyone! I am writing before we go to church. Cedric came home this morning from the Fire Department and Brooklyn and I woke up just in time to find that the Easter Bunny had come!!!!! YAY!!!! Brooklyn was SO excited! You know she got to meet the Easter Bunny at School on Friday and fell in LOVE! She hugged him and kissed him and loved him. So when we told her he was coming to leave her presents in the morning she was so happy to see that he really DID come!!! haha
Well our easter is great! I get to spend time with my two loves! They are currently going through the eggs and eating candy!!! Don't worry I made sure that they ate breakfast First!!!!!  So for the rest of the day Cedric goes to Work at the ER at 11am till 7pm, and Brooklyn and I are going to church. Then we will be going to Cedric's Aunt Lula's house for a little family get together. 
I have been trying to plan my trip to South Dakota, have already started packing!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment